Friday, November 21, 2008

r-e-s-p-e-c-t

...that's what binds both you and me.

I made that rhyme for your auditory pleasure. Say it out loud, go ahead.

I want my clients to know that, not only do I like you, I respect you--that is, I think the work you are doing is hard and you should be praised for that. Many in the media are trashing investment bankers, brokers and bankers, alike, as if they alone are to blame for the market turmoil. We know that's not true. You, my clients, are creative individuals who choose to make a living by making other people money. That ain't no crime. And the more creativity, energy and motivation you have, most likely, the more money your clients will make. (That came out a bit like Yoda-speak.)

Oh, and what I really want to say is thank-you for likewise respecting me and my work. It's an honor to help you out and I benefit everyday from your appreciation for what I do.

Oh my gosh, this touchy feely stuff is hard to take, non? Okay, back to my Rule Conversion/WSP update work...

No comments: